Dark-Moon Index du Forum
Dark-Moon Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 21 Aoû - 12:36 (2018)  
[FULL]?Unity Game Development Essentia-ls 05.20.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dark-Moon Index du Forum -> Dark-Moon -> Temple de guilde Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
newdafn

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]?Unity Game Development Essentia-ls 05.20.2016 Répondre en citant

Unity Game Development Essentials > urlin.us/2bhp0

It,,didnt,,work,,with,,4.1.2,,but,,when,,I,,updated,,to,,4.1.3,,it,,did,,Reply,,↓,,The,,,AddForce(),,,is,,,not,,,working,,,properly,,,I,,,assume,,,,but,,,shouldnt,,,the,,,projectile,,,fall,,,slowly,,,at,,,least,,,to,,,the,,,floor?,,,My,,,shooter,,,script,,,is,,,the,,,following:,,,using,,,UnityEngine;,,,using,,,System.Collections;,,,public,,,class,,,Shooter,,,:,,,MonoBehaviour,,,{,,,public,,,Rigidbody,,,bullet;,,,public,,,float,,,power,,,=,,,1500f;,,,public,,,float,,,moveSpeed,,,=,,,2f;,,,void,,,Update,,,(),,,{,,,float,,,h,,,=,,,Input.GetAxis,,,(Horizontal)*Time.deltaTime,,,*,,,moveSpeed;,,,float,,,v,,,=,,,Input.GetAxis,,,(Vertical)*Time.deltaTime,,,*,,,moveSpeed;,,,transform.Translate,,,(h,,,,v,,,,0);,,,if(Input.GetButtonUp,,,(Fire1)){,,,Rigidbody,,,instance,,,=,,,Instantiate,,,(bullet,,,,transform.position,,,,transform.rotation),,,as,,,Rigidbody;,,,Vector3,,,fwd,,,=,,,transform.TransformDirection(Vector3.forward);,,,instance.AddForce(fwd*power);,,,},,,},,,},,,Here,,,is,,,a,,,screenshot,,,of,,,the,,,projectile,,,properties,,,and,,,the,,,main,,,camera,,,properiesTheres,,lots,,of,,handholding,,through,,all,,the,,essentials,,,culminating,,in,,the,,building,,of,,a,,full,,3D,,gameHarry,,Burns,,on,,December,,26,,,2014,,at,,5:09,,am,,said:,,Hi,,Will,,,I,,am,,thinking,,about,,making,,a,,game,,on,,Unity,,,and,,given,,the,,positive,,reviews,,and,,recommendations,,of,,your,,book,,,I,,would,,like,,to,,use,,your,,book,,to,,help,,me,,learn,,how,,to,,use,,Unity,,with,,C#Theres,,lots,,of,,handholding,,through,,all,,the,,essentials,,,culminating,,in,,the,,building,,of,,a,,full,,3D,,gameIt,,shows,,models,,,sounds,,and,,textures,,onlyI,,,,am,,,,looking,,,,forward,,,,to,,,,reading,,,,your,,,,book,,,,Will,,,,,and,,,,would,,,,encourage,,,,you,,,,to,,,,check,,,,out,,,,the,,,,student,,,,games,,,,on,,,,the,,,,student,,,,showcase,,,,of,,,,our,,,,website:,,,,If,,,,you,,,,are,,,,an,,,,educator,,,,and,,,,want,,,,to,,,,work,,,,with,,,,us,,,,,please,,,,contact,,,,usAny,,,clues?,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Will,,,Goldstone,,,on,,,June,,,2,,,,2013,,,at,,,7:51,,,am,,,said:,,,Sorry,,,Jason,,,really,,,unsure,,,,have,,,you,,,tried,,,winrar,,,or,,,win,,,zip,,,?,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Will,,,Goldstone,,,on,,,June,,,10,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:14,,,am,,,said:,,,Hi,,,Gijls,,,,to,,,save,,,page,,,space,,,I,,,wont,,,post,,,your,,,original,,,question,,,,but,,,to,,,summarise,,,for,,,others,,,,,,Gijls,,,had,,,made,,,the,,,timer,,,variable,,,publicRobert,,on,,September,,26,,,2012,,at,,11:27,,pm,,said:,,Hi,,Will,,,I,,absolutely,,love,,this,,book,,,I,,have,,just,,flown,,through,,it,,with,,ease!,,I,,love,,the,,way,,you,,have,,sectioned,,the,,theory,,and,,the,,practical,,so,,it,,was,,easy,,for,,me,,to,,skip,,the,,bits,,of,,theory,,that,,are,,general,,to,,programming,,as,,a,,whole,,and,,the,,instructions,,were,,clear,,and,,simpleJon,,,,on,,,,May,,,,27,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,3:49,,,,pm,,,,said:,,,,Great,,,,book,,,,overallReply,,,,↓,,,,Thanks!,,,AP,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Will,,,Goldstone,,,on,,,August,,,14,,,,2013,,,at,,,10:45,,,am,,,said:,,,You,,,dont,,,need,,,an,,,expanding,,,package,,,for,,,this,,,file,,,,,,its,,,just,,,a,,,.unitypackage,,,file,,,,,,just,,,double,,,click,,,it,,,with,,,unity,,,open,,,and,,,itll,,,import!,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Its,,,definitively,,,the,,,best,,,way,,,to,,,get,,,introduced,,,to,,,UnityCode,,,,Files,,,,+,,,,Collection,,,,Free,,,,Sample,,,,Reply,,↓,,Theres,,lots,,of,,handholding,,through,,all,,the,,essentials,,,culminating,,in,,the,,building,,of,,a,,full,,3D,,gameReply,,,↓,,,Reply,,↓,,Will,,Goldstone,,on,,November,,24,,,2012,,at,,9:20,,am,,said:,,George,,,,sorry,,for,,the,,slow,,reply,,,,did,,you,,resolve,,this?,,based,,on,,your,,image,,,it,,should,,workThrough,,his,,sites,,and,,Will,,helps,,to,,introduce,,new,,users,,to,,the,,growing,,community,,of,,developers,,discovering,,Unity,,every,,dayGeorge,,,on,,,January,,,9,,,,2013,,,at,,,11:25,,,am,,,said:,,,Hi,,,WillI,,,did,,,,however,,,,run,,,into,,,the,,,same,,,issue,,,as,,,the,,,Dixon,,,fellowFrom,,,creating,,,3D,,,worlds,,,to,,,scripting,,,and,,,creating,,,game,,,mechanics,,,you,,,will,,,learn,,,everything,,,youll,,,need,,,to,,,get,,,started,,,with,,,game,,,development+,,,Collection,,,20.55,,,Building,,,an,,,FPS,,,Game,,,with,,,Unity,,,,,,39.91,,,Create,,,a,,,high-quality,,,first,,,person,,,shooter,,,game,,,using,,,the,,,Unity,,,game,,,engine,,,and,,,the,,,popular,,,UFPS,,,and,,,Probuilder,,,frameworks,,,+,,,Collection,,,39.91,,,Developing,,,AR,,,Games,,,for,,,iOS,,,and,,,Android,,,,,,20.55,,,Develop,,,and,,,deploy,,,augmented,,,reality,,,apps,,,using,,,Vuforia,,,SDK,,,and,,,Unity,,,3D,,,+,,,Collection,,,20.55,,,Unity,,,Multiplayer,,,Games,,,,,,25.39,,,Take,,,your,,,gaming,,,development,,,skills,,,into,,,the,,,online,,,multiplayer,,,arena,,,by,,,harnessing,,,the,,,power,,,of,,,Unity,,,4,,,or,,,3Taking,,,,a,,,,practical,,,,approach,,,,,this,,,,book,,,,will,,,,introduce,,,,you,,,,to,,,,the,,,,concepts,,,,of,,,,developing,,,,3D,,,,games,,,,before,,,,getting,,,,to,,,,grips,,,,with,,,,development,,,,in,,,,Unity,,,,itselfSaving,,,player,,,data,,,seems,,,like,,,an,,,essential,,,for,,,creating,,,anything,,,beyond,,,a,,,very,,,quick,,,and,,,casual,,,gameI,,,,guess,,,,this,,,,is,,,,a,,,,good,,,,exercise,,,,to,,,,get,,,,that,,,,power,,,,cell,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Coconut,,,,Shy,,,,shack,,,,back,,,,to,,,,its,,,,original,,,,stateon,,,July,,,10,,,,2012,,,at,,,3:33,,,am,,,said:,,,Hi,,,,I,,,was,,,wondering,,,if,,,the,,,asset,,,bundle,,,is,,,for,,,windows,,,or,,,mac?,,,I,,,keep,,,trying,,,to,,,open,,,it,,,with,,,unity,,,and,,,it,,,tells,,,me,,,it,,,is,,,in,,,an,,,unknown,,,formatI,,know,,this,,question,,is,,often,,discussed,,,but,,I,,just,,wanted,,to,,be,,sure,,about,,this,,,that,,this,,book,,is,,a,,good,,investigation!,,Thank,,you,,very,,much,,in,,advance,,to,,you,,and,,anyone,,who,,will,,anser,,this,,With,,best,,regards,,,David,,Al,,Reply,,↓,,Will,,Goldstone,,on,,January,,22,,,2013,,at,,7:46,,pm,,said:,,Hi,,David,,Its,,Goldstone,,but,,thanks,,for,,the,,complements!,,I,,appreciate,,anyone,,whod,,be,,interested,,in,,my,,book,,so,,of,,course,,im,,happy,,to,,look,,after,,readers,,Im,,currently,,holding,,off,,writing,,the,,next,,book,,as,,I,,work,,at,,Unity,,and,,know,,that,,certain,,changes,,will,,occur,,over,,the,,next,,6,,months,,which,,mean,,its,,worth,,waiting,,to,,write,,a,,new,,book f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dark-Moon Index du Forum -> Dark-Moon -> Temple de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
deeppurple basé sur le template digiTech © digital-delusion.com